Join The Corporate Get Fit Challenge to Start Your Companies Journey of Health and Success!
The Corporate Get Fit Challenge takes a very unique approach to corporate fitness. Instead of applying a one size fit all approach, the CGFC leverages their experience in management, relationships, fitness and strategy to formulate the correct blueprint. Once a blueprint is established the CGFC will formulate an execution plan to realize those goals set forth. CGFC delivers operational efficiency’s where other larger corporate fitness companies are unable. The CGFC sets forth a clear strategy in the following areas:
- Employee Engagement – The CGFC will engage employees through a combination of multiple touch points that includes education, incentives, personal interaction and assessments.
- Marketing Strategy- The CGFC will deliver the correct messaging to engage the staff. The marketing strategy utilizes many different platforms to become successful. Understanding the current culture is critical to delivering success.
- Customer Service- The CGFC’s staff is incredibly responsive to the needs of their customers. Many obstacles provide unique opportunities if capitalized correctly.
- Staffing- Passionate, motivated employees that take ownership. The CGFC will take the time necessary to find the best professionals that meet the needs of your organization.
- Networking- The CGFC has built a vast network through it’s strong partnerships. The CGFC leverages these relationship to provide the ultimate experience, services and profit to you.
Fitness Center Management and Staffing
- Staffing a corporate fitness center takes a lot of experience but even more importantly it takes the right management team to put the correct staff in place that will take ownership of the fitness center. The correct staff not only has the ability to change the entire culture of the fitness center but it ultimately will drive memberships.
Fitness Center Design, Layout, Implementation and Service
- Understanding not only how the layout of the corporate fitness center will influence member behavior but also being able to forecast strategic growth is critically important to developing a successful fitness center. The CGFC’s team will work methodically on assessing what design and layout is correct to maximize usage. The CGFC works with the top fitness equipment manufacturing companies in the nation to deliver top of the line products.
Who is This Program For?
Any Corporation, Organization, Institution, School, Church, Small Business Etc. Looking to Improve productivity, staff/member morale, injury risk, health, efficiency and overall effectiveness
Each program may look different because they are customizable to fit client wellness needs
- Weigh-ins & Measurements Before Pictures
- Why Statement (Optional Video)
- Challenge Intro (Program Layout, Schedule, Benefits)
- Set Up Challenge Teams (i.e. if one department is competing with another)
- Overview Of Challenge Facebook Group
- Challenge Board (In Breakroom Displaying Goal and % Change)
- 3 Month Online Program Preview(Fitness & Meal Plan Basic)
- Discuss Additional Resources Available
- More Personalized Plans
- Fitness Meals Delivery
- Fitness Supplements
On-site Lift & Learn Sessions
- Meeting with the entire staff to discuss and provide tools for a specific topic of interest or specific challenge
- Fitness Instructor/Trainer Led Workouts
- 15 min Weigh-in/Challenge Check-in
- FAQ Overview
- 45 min Stretch/Work-Out/Cool-Down
- Fitness facilites management
- Other on-sites options available
Challenge Runner Platform & App
- Track all Metrics (bodyfat, bodyweight, inches & other measurements)
- Nutrition & Exercise Guidelines available
- Interact directly with Personal Fitness Consultant through the app
- Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, Misfit, FitBug devices as well as the smartphone-based Moves App allow participants to enter data automatically.
Snap Shot Preview of Challenge Platform Layout
- Stay Up to date on your progress and receive fitness and nutrition tips.
- Best Overall Progress
- Most Improved
- Most Motivated
- Best Before & After
Check Ups & On Site Screening
- Health Screenings (Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Blood Pressure, RMR)
Nutrition Strategies & Programs
- Participants will receive a basic plan with access to a variety of nutritional options and alternatives
Your Own Personal Fitness Consultant
- Email and phone access to your personal fitness coach to help motivate and provide info to ensure the success of each participant.
Social Media Page to Get Feedback and Show Progress
- Stay connected to your group on our Facebook Page, Instagram and Twitter
- See all the transformations and get insider feedback from successful participants
Here are some of the benefits that employers are enjoying when they offer our Corporate Fitness Challenge to their employees.
- Reduced turnover
- Reduced medical, disability, and workers’ compensation expenses
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased job satisfaction for employees
- Greater worker productivity
- Increased Profits